Sunday, December 5, 2010

The longing for death


I am a tired child,
Tired of this life.
I fought though I was mild,
Fought throughout the strife
The pain is like a sea of sorrow,
The pain almost feels like Fire.
How many lives will I have to borrow?
Before I sleep in my very own Pyre?

It hurts me to keep my eyes open,
The hurt must always stay.
If they close I become one of the unspoken,
I wouldn’t fit in with the stray.
The Fire burns within my soul,
Burns so much I feel the heat.
I keep it alive to reach my goal,
I hope, by the end, my heart still has one beat.

I cry some nights like I was 2 years old,
I cry like a little baby.
I never thought I was quite this bold,
I never understood the concept of ‘Maybe’.
Life is made of 2 extremities,
Right and Wrong.
If I died today I’d finally get some zzz’s.
Is there a difference between the weak and strong?

I fear the creature inside,
I fear He is the truth.
When will I choose a final ride?
When will I finally break my tooth?
For a mind that’s under constant confusion,
Something doesn’t feel right.
Why do I fight for constant exclusion?
Where will I end, Dark or Bright?

The Fire burning within seems so Bad,
So very Evil.
It gets so hot it makes me mad,
Will I live to see the sequel?
I hope my end comes swiftly enough,
I hope it comes so fine.
I’ve already lived through the rough,
I don’t want to step on a mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment