Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Fire


The Fire burns within us all,
Surrender now or begin the fall.
Fire is required to quench your thirst,
I know that is an arbitrary verse.
If you have the time to sit and listen,
I can tell the truth of this proposition.

The Anger is the main driving force of Fire,
The angry energize within the pyre,
It’s like the Pain means nothing at all,
Unfortunately, this begins the fall.

The Sadness is the fuel required to light,
It makes the Fire burn ever so bright.
It tortures you like a Childs crying,
Why did I always do the trying?

The Depression is like a gas let out,
It makes me want to scream and shout.
It concentrates your mind on what really matters,
Don’t get cocky, your world still shatters.

I hope you enjoyed the show,
Now I wish to god you’d go.
The pain isn’t helping sooth the time,
It’s like I did some heinous crime.
This isn’t something now or new,
This is just the picture that I drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment