Saturday, October 9, 2010

Called Love

I want to grow old with you,
Join together our lives two.
I want to talk of me and mean of us,
I can't understand, Why the fuss?

I want to be together all the time,
I couldn't care less for this stupid rhyme.
I think i awoke from a three-year sleep,
Damn, I counted too many sheep.

You'd make me feel alive if the world died,
I wouldn't care if everyone else fried.
I couldn't care if the world dies,
As long as i can look one last time into your eyes.

You make me believe in Life and God and Love,
I feel I took off my Mask and Glove.
If you need me by your side,
You don't have to wait more than a few minutes ride.

I speak complete Shit when you're around,
I'm surprised you think it a Thoughtful Sound.
This is an argument I now put to rest,
Don't think of me as an Irritating pest.

This is the Idea I put out :
I wish to remove all your doubt.
P.S. I Love You...
That part is just for us two.

No comments:

Post a Comment