Saturday, October 9, 2010

Crazy Little Thing

When I'm happy, the World seems sad,
Is it the others, or am i finally going mad?
It hurts me to see my friends cry,
When I feel like a bird flying so High.

Yesterday I said I could live Alone,
Today I cant stop messaging you on the phone.
You brought me back when I felt all wrong,
I could even break into song...

I think you put a 'spell' on me,
But yet, I don't think of being free.
If you put me up just to tear me down,
It wouldn't matter if you wore my crown.

I love you more than a man should love,
and yet I feel I don't love enough.
To you, I would eternally take off my Mask,
You make me feel like flying is a minial task.

I'd turn away from the world to look into your eyes,
I'd turn away as if I've been told lies.
If you're thinking instinct versus conscience,
Remember, you told me to live forgetting consequence

No comments:

Post a Comment