Saturday, October 9, 2010

Something New

I Love an angel,
I'd Love her to death.
She looks like she came from a fable,
She took away my breath.

She makes me feel like i could live forevermore,
She makes me Happy.
If she broke me i wouldn't settle the score,
She brings the beauty and takes away the Crappy.

If i could make her Love Me,
I could make my life better.
If i found a way for her to see,
Her name starts with my second favourite letter.

She makes a human out of my Creature,
Some friends even cry.
They don't understand the main feature,
They don't understand why i shouldn't even try.

The fear of my heart is blinding,
It's a shame i'm not that smart.
Its like a tunnel that's very winding,
When i'm with her my Logical Mind doesn't Jumpstart.

I want her to feel what I feel,
I want my defences broken and her coming through.
If she says yes,I'll finally heal,
My sweet, I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment