Saturday, October 9, 2010

The End Without You

I smiled quietly,
I didn't know why.
my life was flashing quickly,
I looked up to the sky.

I don't recognise this Emotion.
It's scary as Hell.
It makes me remember all the commotion,
It made me realise how we Fell .

Do you miss me as I used to you?
Or do you not care at all?
Do you think of me as I used to?
Or do you wish me pain and hope I fall?

I Missed the smell of your hair,
I Missed how sweet you were.
I missed that crazy flair,
I wonder if this poem will even make you stir.

I'm sorry for the anger I made you feel,
I'm sorry for the hate.
I wouldn't care if you tried to make me squeel,
I've always known that fate.

I thought we'd always be together,
I thought we'd never fail.
I hoped for better weather,
My ships were ready to sail.

I guess i'm no good at commiting,
I thought i was just scared.
This is the pain i'm now admitting,
My mind is now bared.

I have now given myself to someone elses heart,
I learnt to stay away.
I know I drifted us apart,
Girl, I used to think of you every day.

Maybe if you showed me even once,
If you ever made me feel needed and wanted.
Unfortunately, You made me feel like a Dunce,
I'm now Thankful that we Ended.
With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment