Saturday, October 9, 2010

Deaths Mask

One night I awoke from my bed,
Wondering, all the while, 'will I escape the dread?'
I do not feel love, I do not feel hate,
How could I succumb to trivial things like Fate?

You might ask what I dream,
But I am afraid you might scream,
All you need is all you see,
Hence I prefer you to just be.

I hear you wonder while I continue to ramble,
"Is this all just a scandal?"
I know you wish this to be a trick,
But I promise you, I am not that sick.

People ask but I dare not speak,
In the end you are too weak.
When you are fed up and will not stay still,
That is when I slip you the pill.

The pill will answer all your questions,
It matters on you and your subjection.
Are you here for the question or the answer?
Would you embrace both God and a Prancer?

No comments:

Post a Comment