Saturday, October 9, 2010

Her Faith

She gave it all,
She gave a little too much.
She expects me to cry for her fall,
Yet she knows my life is not such.


I have no personal conscience,
I have no reason for it.
I have to think of the consequence,
I've wasted away for a life of shit!


Did you think it was easy?
Did you think I ran away?
Did you know I felt sleazy?
Did you know I wanted you to fight to stay?


You thought you knew the reason,
You thought it was all in front of you.
You didn't realize what you did was treason,
You didn't know you left me so blue.


There's no supposed line between love and hate,
If there is, I know I forced us to cross it.
I chose that for the sake of fate,
I don't care if you think this'll fit.


I'm sorry for the pain I made,
I'm sorry to hurt you.
In my bed i am now laid,
Those 8 numbers will always stand true.


With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment